- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
- N-butyl methacrylate
Butyl methacrylate provides significant benefits as a monomer in photocopier toners and oil additives as well as flexibility in automotive finishes.
C5, C9 hydrocarbon resins
Hydrocarbon resins are thermoplastic resins of low molecular weight with a pale yellow colour.
- E238 (only in the feed industry),
- Formic acid calcium salt
Calcium formate has mainly found applications in the feed industry, agriculture and construction chemicals. It is used as an additive to concrete to reduce binding time and speed up hardening.
Cellulose ethers are mainly used in construction chemistry as an additive to dry mix mortars, tile adhesives, grouts, cement plasters and self-leveling mats. Ethers are also used as an agent increasing viscosity, adhesion and flexibility in adhesives and sealants.
MoS2, Molybdenite (IV)
Solid grease agent in the form of an odourless black powder, highly refined and purified.
Redispersible Polymer Powder (RDP)
Redispersible polymer powders (RDP) are mainly used as a component of mortars, tile adhesives, plasters and concretes.
- SHMP; metaphosphoric acid; sodium polymetaphosphate; hexasodium salt, Calgon S, sodium glass, hexasodium metaphosphate, Graham salt
Substance in the form of a white powder, posing low hazard to health, non-flammable, well soluble in water.
Product is stable during normal use.
Product is a polyether diamine of a light colour, low viscosity and moderate reactivity in epoxy curing.