- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
1.4-butanediol is a multifunctional intermediate for the chemical industry. Reacts with dicarboxylic acids to form polyesters, with diisocyanates to form polyurethanes, with phosgene to form chlorocarbonate. It occurs in the form of a colourless, sticky liquid, soluble in water.
As a gelling agent for paraffin oil.
Additives for PVC cables
A wide portfolio of additives for every cable application.
Additives for PVC injection moulding
A wide portfolio of additives for injection moulding application.
Additives for PVC pipes
A wide portfolio of additives for every pipe application.
Additives for PVC profiles
A wide portfolio of additives for every profile application.
Additives for the processing of plastics: (antistatics, antioxidants, halogen and halogen-free flame retardants, UV/HALS stabilizers, optical bleaches)
Additives used in the processing of plastics can affect the process of processing and performance characteristics of plastics.
- 1,6-hexanedioic acid; Hexane-1,6-dicarboxylic acid
Adipic acid is a key raw material used in a wide range of applications, among others in the plastics, polyesters and polyurethane industries and in textile industry. It is used as a monomer for the production of nylon, as an intermediate for the synthesis of plasticizers,
ADK STAB 1178
ADK STAB 1178 is a liquid organophosphite processing stabilizer.
ADK STAB AO-50
ADK STAB AO-50 is a hindered phenolic antioxidant offering high heat stability to most polymers.