- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
A simple aromatic carboxylic acid commonly used in the synthesis of resins, in chemical and food production as a preservative and auxiliary agent.
Brewer’s feed yeast is yeast derived from the Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain. They have a positive effect on the milk yield of cows, they are also fed to pigs as a feed component.
- E238 (only in the feed industry),
- Formic acid calcium salt
Calcium formate has mainly found applications in the feed industry, agriculture and construction chemicals. It is used as an additive to concrete to reduce binding time and speed up hardening.
Essential oils are a very valuable plant aroma essence, used for the production of cosmetics and perfumes, but also pharmacological and food products.
Potato protein for feed is obtained from potato cellular juice by thermal-acid coagulation, separation and drying. The finished product is a loose powder with a grey colour, with smell typical of dried potato protein.
Dalmatian sage oil, extracted from the dried leaves of Salvia officinalis, with 30% sage content.