Application: tile adhesives, thermal insulation mortars, tile grouts, self-levelling mortars, stucco, floor mixes.
Redispersible polymer powders (RDP) are powders that are obtained by evaporating water from a polymer dispersion. RDPs have many uses. They are most often used in construction as a chemical additive modifying the parameters of building mortars. The main advantages of redispersible polymer powders are:
– increasing mortar cohesion
– improving the binding strength and flexibility of mortars
– improvement of service life and workability
– have water retention properties
– improve adhesion strength and abrasion resistance
- CAS 24937-78-8