- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Acesulfame potassium, also known as acesulfame K or Ace K, is a calorie-free sugar substitute (artificial sweetener). It is known under the E number E950.
Alpha lipoic acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid in our body that depends on the presence of sulfur.
Ammonium acetate, also known as spirit of Mindererus in aqueous solution, is a chemical compound with the formula NH4CH3CO2. It is a white, hygroscopic solid and can be derived from the reaction of ammonia and acetic acid.
Ammonium lactate is a compound with formula NH4(C2H4(OH)COO). It is the organic ammonium salt. It has E number “E328” and is the active ingredient of the skin lotions.
Aspartame is an artificial non-saccharide sweetener. It is a methyl ester. Aspartame can be used as an ingredient in beverages (such as diet sodas, light or low-sugar juices and flavored waters), dairy products (such as light yogurt and low-fat flavored milk).
Traditional banana extract is a liquid derived from a puree of the yellow banana. There is also a dried powder version of banana extract. Both carry a strong banana aroma and flavor.
Berberis aristata, also known as Indian Barberry, ‘chutro’ or turmeric, is a shrub belonging to the Berberidaceae family and Berberis genus.
Black pepper oleoresin
Black pepper oleoresin is a natural food additive, obtained by solvent extraction of black pepper, Piper Nigrum L. The oleoresin offered contains 20% piperine and 80% essential oils
It is the only alkaloid used in the production of some foodstuffs. Caffeine is found in coffee and its metabolites: theobromine in tea and theophylline in guarana.