- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Calendula Essential Oil
Calendula essential oil – obtained from the medicinal calendula by the extraction method. Oil with a yellow color and a balsamic aroma. Known as a regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, disinfecting agent.
Mentha arvensis Essential Oil
Mentha arvensis essential oil – has a fresh, moderately spicy and pleasant aroma. It soothes muscle tension, relaxes, improves blood circulation, and helps in the treatment of diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil – obtained from peppermint herbs in the process of steam distillation, has a characteristic fresh, minty smell. It is used as a cleansing, antiseptic, antibacterial agent, both cooling and warming.
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon essential oil – made from cinnamon tree. Cinnamon bark oil has a sweet, spicy, stimulating aroma. It soothes rheumatic problems, inflammation of the skin and throat, regulates circulatory disorders.
Carrot Essential Oil
Carrot oil – obtained from carrot seeds by cold pressing. It is characterized by a strong orange color and a sweet scent. First of all, it has skin care properties.
Lime Essential Oil
Lime oil – it is a pale yellow oil with a greenish tinge and a characteristic citrus scent. It has antiseptic, bactericidal, analgesic and antidepressant properties.
Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot Oil – Light green, rare bergamot oil, which is a cross between bitter orange and lemon, with a fresh, floral scent. It has an antibacterial, antiseptic and antivirus effect.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Sweet orange oil – its main ingredient is D-limonene, which has antioxidant, anti-cancer and antibacterial properties. It improves skin firmness and elasticity.
Neroli Essential Oil
Neroli oil – obtained from bitter orange. Extremely valuable vegetable oil with a characteristic aroma of citrus and flowers. Mainly used in cosmetics as a skin and hair care product.
Boswellia Essential Oil
Boswellia essential oil – has a very characteristic smell. thanks to the content of boswellic acids, it has anti-inflammatory, calming, analgesic and anti-cancer properties. It stimulates the immune system.