- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Iron salt of gluconic acid. Mainly used in dietary supplements, pharma and beverage industry.
Inorganic chemical compound, salt of zinc. Widely used in dietary supplements and the pharmaceutical industry.
Organic zinc salt with good bioavailability and neutral taste. Mainly used in food supplements, pharma industry, beverages and cosmetic products.
Organic chemical compound from the group of glycosidized flavonoids, the sugar part of which is disaccharide 6-O-α-L-rhamnosyl-D-glucose, and the aglycon is diosmetin.
- Hyaluronic acid
Organic chemical compound, a polysaccharide from the group of glycosaminoglycans. Appearance: White or whitish powder with a minimum content of 90% hyaluronic acid and different molecular weights.
Multifunctional protein from the group of transferrins, showing high affinity for iron ions. Highest concentration of lactoferrin was found in foremilk and is also found in breast milk, thanks to which the newborn receives nutrients and antibacterial protection.
Obtained by the action of MgSO3 on NA2CO3. Magnesium carbonate is an inorganic chemical compound. It is a magnesium salt of carbonic acid.
- BCAA amino acids, branched-chain amino acid
BCAA is a group of the so-called branched chain amino acids. It includes three compounds that our body cannot produce by itself and must collect them from food: leucine, isoleucine and valine.
- hydroxysuccinic acid, Latin: Acidum malicum, E296"
It is an acidity regulator. It is used for acidification and flavouring. More effective in acidification than citric acid.
- Vitamin K2 MK7 Menaquinone
Vitamin K2 is a compound synthesized by intestinal flora bacteria. It is therefore supplied with products of animal origin as well as in fermented soybeans.