- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Also called ubiquinone, is an organic chemical compound from the group of quinones, found in the mitochondria of plant and animal cells.
Obtained by reaction of phosphoric acid with sodium hydroxide at elevated temperature. Used as an acidity regulator, stabilizer and emulsifier.
Wild rose extract
Mountain rosary extract
Plant species belonging to the Crassulaceae family. It is present in the entire subpolar area – in North America, Europe and Asia.
Organic compound, exogenous amino acid, coded by codons GUU, GUC, GUA and GUG.
Organic chemical compound, is a coded aliphatic amino acid, with branched side chain, electrically inert.