- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Longperin is one of the best long pepper extracts available in the market. It has 10% of piperine content and is made with an ethanol/water process.
Ginger is known for the gingerols present in it and it has been shown to support digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, arthritis and also against cough/cold (upper respiratory infections).
Sesame is a very popular ingredient in Ayurveda and its oil is usually used as a vehicle for many preparations. Ayurveda uses a special technique to extract the crude oil from sesame which was found to be rich in antioxidants such as Sesamine/semaolin and sesamol.
Ashwagandha is a renowned herbal medicine for reducing anxiety and stress, helping fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function.
Amla is known as the superfruit of India with very high antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects. Consumption of Fresh amla or its juice along with or without fresh turmeric has been widely practiced to modulate healthy metabolism and for sugar management.
Also called ubiquinone, is an organic chemical compound from the group of quinones, found in the mitochondria of plant and animal cells.
Obtained by reaction of phosphoric acid with sodium hydroxide at elevated temperature. Used as an acidity regulator, stabilizer and emulsifier.
Wild rose extract
A shrub species of the family Rosaceae, of the genus Rose. Popular names: dog rose, which is a translation of the Latin name, and briar rose, a name of Slavic origin.
Berberis aristata, also known as Indian Barberry, ‘chutro’ or turmeric, is a shrub belonging to the Berberidaceae family and Berberis genus.
Mountain rosary extract
Plant species belonging to the Crassulaceae family. It is present in the entire subpolar area – in North America, Europe and Asia.