- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha-GPC, choline alfoscerate) is a natural choline compound found in the brain. It is also a parasympathomimetic acetylcholine precursor which has been investigated for its potential for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Aluminum Acetate is salt of aluminum and acetic acid. It has chemical formula C6H9AlO6. Aluminum acetate is used to treat inflammation, itching, and stinging of the infected skin and promotes healing. Aluminum acetate can be used to reduce the itching and irritation.
Amla is known as the superfruit of India with very high antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects. Consumption of Fresh amla or its juice along with or without fresh turmeric has been widely practiced to modulate healthy metabolism and for sugar management.
Artichoke powder extract 5% cynarin
Artichoke is a plant rich in active compounds, such as cynarin and flavonoids. It has been historically used to help with stomach and intestinal problems, to protect the liver, and to decrease cholesterol levels.
Ashwagandha is a renowned herbal medicine for reducing anxiety and stress, helping fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function.
Atlas Cedar Oil
Atlas Cedar Oil – Considered the most valuable among cedar oils. It is characterized by a balsamic, sweet fragrance, often used in cosmetics for men
B12 – Methylcobalamin
- Vitamin B12
Methylcobalamin, the best form of vitamin B12. It is necessary for the proper functioning and efficiency of the body.
Berberis aristata, also known as Indian Barberry, ‘chutro’ or turmeric, is a shrub belonging to the Berberidaceae family and Berberis genus.
- BCAA amino acids, branched-chain amino acid
BCAA is a group of the so-called branched chain amino acids. It includes three compounds that our body cannot produce by itself and must collect them from food: leucine, isoleucine and valine.
Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot Oil – Light green, rare bergamot oil, which is a cross between bitter orange and lemon, with a fresh, floral scent. It has an antibacterial, antiseptic and antivirus effect.