- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
St. John’s wort extract
St. John’s wort is a plant with yellow, star-shaped flowers. St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum), is a plant that grows in the wild. It contains the red dye hypericin, pseudohipericin, hyperforin, flavonoids (rutin, quercetin), hyperoside, bactericidal tannins, vitamins A and C and essential oil.
Grape seed extract
Grape seed extract, which is made from the seeds of wine grapes, is promoted as a dietary supplement for various conditions. Grape seed extract contains proanthocyanidins.
Turmeric – spice
Turmeric is a bright yellow spice powder that is made from the root of a plant in the ginger family (Zingiberaceae), Curcuma longa. It has been used as a dye, food coloring, and in Indian traditional medicine.
Cinnamon – spice
The spice, consisting of the dried inner bark, is brown in colour and has a delicately fragrant aroma and a warm sweet flavour. Ground cinnamon is a rich source of calcium, iron, and vitamin K.
Sodium selenite is the inorganic compound. It has chemical formula Na2SeO3. This salt is a colourless solid.
Lithium acetate is a salt of lithium and acetic acid. It has chemical formula CH3COOLi.
Zinc acetate is a salt with the formula Zn(CH3CO2)2. Zinc acetate is prepared by the action of acetic acid on zinc carbonate or zinc metal. As a food additive, it has the E number E650.
Ammonium acetate, also known as spirit of Mindererus in aqueous solution, is a chemical compound with the formula NH4CH3CO2. It is a white, hygroscopic solid and can be derived from the reaction of ammonia and acetic acid.
Magnesium acetate is the magnesium salt of acetic acid. Magnesium acetate appears as white hygroscopic crystals. Anhydrous magnesium acetate has the chemical formula C4H6MgO4.
Calcium acetate is a chemical compound which is a calcium salt of acetic acid. It has E number E263. Calcium acetate is used as a food additive, as a stabilizer, buffer and sequestrant, mainly in candy products.