- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Copper(II) acetate, also referred to as cupric acetate, is the chemical compound with the formula Cu(OAc)2 where AcO− is acetate (CH 3CO− 2). Copper acetates are used as reagents for the synthesis of various inorganic and organic compounds.
Product in the form of a colourless liquid is mainly used as a solvent.
- diethyl sulphate (VI)
Diethyl sulphate is an important chemical intermediate for the production of coatings, pharmaceuticals, personal care products, detergents and textiles. Obtained in two alternative reactions:
Application in the chemical industry, for the production of dyes and tanning intermediates as well as tannins and synthetic resins.
- Anti-foam agents
Products with wide application based on, among others Polytrepoliols, silicone, mineral oils.
- n-Butanol (Butan-1-ol, n-Butanol) Isobutanol (2-Methylpropan-1-ol, Isobutanol)
Organic chemical compounds from the group of alcohols. Used for the production of: esters, paints and varnishes, plastic additives (plasticizers),
- N-butyraldehyde (n-butanal) Isobutyraldehyde (isobutanal, 2-methylpropanal)
Organic chemical compounds from the group of alcohols. Used for the production of: esters, paints and varnishes, plastic additives (plasticizers)
Cyclohexanol is used as a selective solvent for paints and varnishes, an extraction agent, for chemical analyses, for the production of cyclohexanone
- Distilled tall oil.
Expertly distilled vegetable tall oil (DTO – distilled tall oil), with 25-30% pine resin content, combining the advantages of fatty and rosin acids.