- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid
3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid is a Vitamin C derivative. It provides superb whitening effects. It also serves as a potent anti-aging active that boosts collagen synthesis and protects skin from DNA damage.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is stabilized oil-soluble vitamin C derivative. Excellent percutaneous absorption and effectively converts into free vitamin C in the skin to perform various physiological functions.
B12 – Methylcobalamin
- Vitamin B12
Methylcobalamin, the best form of vitamin B12. It is necessary for the proper functioning and efficiency of the body.
- Vitamin B7,
- Vitamin H
Folate and folic acid are forms of a water-soluble B vitamin. Folate occurs naturally in food, and folic acid is the synthetic form of this vitamin.
Pyridoxal phosphate (PLP, pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, P5P), is the active form of vitamin B6. It is a coenzyme in a variety of enzymatic reactions.
Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 is a water-soluble B vitamin. It is an essential nutrient. . Food sources of pantothenic acid include animal-sourced and plant-sourced
Vitamin B5 – Calcium Pantothenate
Calcium Pantothenate is the calcium salt of the water-soluble vitamin B5. It is essential for various metabolic functions, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fatty acids.
Vitamin D3 has properties that range from building bones to preventing cancer. This vitamin is primarily responsible for bone mineralization and the proper development of the skeletal system.