- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
1,4-BDDGE reactive diluent
1,4-BDDGE (epoxidized butanediol) is a low viscosity aliphatic diepoxide. It is intended for us as a reactive diluent for high viscosity epoxy resins.
1,6-HDDGE reactive diluent
1,6-HDDGE is an aliphatic glycidyl ether. It is a difunctional reactive diluent used to reduce the viscosity of epoxy resin systems.
AH 001 is a hydroxyalkylamide crosslinker for the formulation of weather resistant powder coatings.
Benzoin is it is an organic compound – 2-hydroxy-2-phenylacetophenone. When applied in powder coatings, it is an effective degassing agent.
It is the monoglycide ether of the C₁₂-C₁₄ aliphatic alcohol. Used mainly as a high-viscosity reactive thinner of epoxy resins.
HC 7810T saturated polyester resin
HC 7810T is a saturated polyester resin created for hybrid powder systems in 70/30 systems, cured at 180°C.
Fluorinated polyurethane in water.
Penetrating sealer for porous surfaces.
(Meth)acrylic polymerin water.
High performing VOC free penetrating sealer. Durable acid sensitive surfaces.