- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Acai Oil is highly emollient and is an effective moisturizing oil for products intended to heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees native to Morocco. This ingredient is a powerful natural shine enhancer and provides intensive care for dry or brittle hair. It comes in supplement capsule form to be taken by mouth. It’s also commonly mixed into a number of cosmetic products like shampoos, soaps, and conditioners.
It has emulsifying properties that justify its use in the preparation in O / W emulsions. As an active ingredient, it can be used in skin and hair care products due to its moisturizing effect.
It can be used in body creams and lotions, soaps and bath oils. It is also used in preparations for the treatment of the scalp.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, also called Jojoba Oil, is natural ingredient derived from the seeds of the desert shrub, Simmondsia Chinensis. Jojoba Oil is most frequently used in cosmetics and personal care products.
Jojoba wax is extracted from the seed of the jojoba tree- Simmondsia Chinensis. It is told that the wax ester is the most similar to the oils found naturally in skin. Jojoba is applied directly to the skin for acne, psoriasis, sunburn, and chapped skin.
In combination with other vitamins such as C and E (which are also naturally present in the fruit!), Jupati Oil increases the absorption of UV-A and UV-B rays, soothes the skin and even prevents the appearance of premature aging signs.
Macadamia oil is a clear, light-yellow liquid that comes from pressed macadamia nuts. Macadamia oil is rich in nutrients, including healthful fatty acids and potassium. It has high levels of monounsaturated fat.
Indian Honey Oil is a vegetable oil pressed from the fruits and seeds of neem (Azadirachta indica), an evergreen tree found in the Indian subcontinent. Perfectly cleanses the skin. Neem oil is rich in fatty acids such as palmitic, linoleic, and oleic acids that support healthy skin.