Oil and gas processing
- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Additives for the processing of plastics: (antistatics, antioxidants, halogen and halogen-free flame retardants, UV/HALS stabilizers, optical bleaches)
Additives used in the processing of plastics can affect the process of processing and performance characteristics of plastics.
- Anti-foam agents
Products with wide application based on, among others Polytrepoliols, silicone, mineral oils.
- Limestone dust
Natural loading agent for drilling fluids. It is used as a porous rock blocker by limiting migration of fluid deep into reservoir rocks.
- Carboxymethylcellulose, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt.
Cellulose ether, a semi-synthetic polymer with anionic properties. It is one of the most effective chemicals that reduce the filtration of various water dispersion drilling fluids.
- Polyanionic cellulose
Polyanionic cellulose is a non-ionic cellulose ether characterized by high purity and a high degree of substitution.
Stabodrill HT Premium
- HT drilling starch
Product is pre-gelatinized potato starch carboxymethyl ether.
- Xanthan gum, XC Polymer
The most widely used biopolymer based on polysaccharides, which increases viscosity and improves flocculation properties in water-based drilling fluids.