- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid
3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid is a Vitamin C derivative. It provides superb whitening effects. It also serves as a potent anti-aging active that boosts collagen synthesis and protects skin from DNA damage.
Acai Oil is highly emollient and is an effective moisturizing oil for products intended to heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
Arbutin is a glycoside. Arbutin is used as a skin-lightening agent. Arbutin works to fade sun spots, age spots, acne scars, and melasma. Plus, arbutin prevents future freckles and hyperpigmentation from developing, even after a sunburn.
Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees native to Morocco. This ingredient is a powerful natural shine enhancer and provides intensive care for dry or brittle hair. It comes in supplement capsule form to be taken by mouth. It’s also commonly mixed into a number of cosmetic products like shampoos, soaps, and conditioners.
Arnica Essential Oil
Arnica essential oil – extracted from the mountain plant – arnica. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, accelerates healing, and helps fight infections.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is stabilized oil-soluble vitamin C derivative. Excellent percutaneous absorption and effectively converts into free vitamin C in the skin to perform various physiological functions.
Atlas Cedar Oil
Atlas Cedar Oil – Considered the most valuable among cedar oils. It is characterized by a balsamic, sweet fragrance, often used in cosmetics for men
It has emulsifying properties that justify its use in the preparation in O / W emulsions. As an active ingredient, it can be used in skin and hair care products due to its moisturizing effect.
Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot Oil – Light green, rare bergamot oil, which is a cross between bitter orange and lemon, with a fresh, floral scent. It has an antibacterial, antiseptic and antivirus effect.
Boswellia Essential Oil
Boswellia essential oil – has a very characteristic smell. thanks to the content of boswellic acids, it has anti-inflammatory, calming, analgesic and anti-cancer properties. It stimulates the immune system.