- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid
3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid is a Vitamin C derivative. It provides superb whitening effects. It also serves as a potent anti-aging active that boosts collagen synthesis and protects skin from DNA damage.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is stabilized oil-soluble vitamin C derivative. Excellent percutaneous absorption and effectively converts into free vitamin C in the skin to perform various physiological functions.
Vitamin B5 – Calcium Pantothenate
Calcium Pantothenate is the calcium salt of the water-soluble vitamin B5. It is essential for various metabolic functions, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fatty acids.
Folate and folic acid are forms of a water-soluble B vitamin. Folate occurs naturally in food, and folic acid is the synthetic form of this vitamin.
Pyridoxal phosphate (PLP, pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, P5P), is the active form of vitamin B6. It is a coenzyme in a variety of enzymatic reactions.
Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 is a water-soluble B vitamin. It is an essential nutrient. . Food sources of pantothenic acid include animal-sourced and plant-sourced
Vitamin D3 has properties that range from building bones to preventing cancer. This vitamin is primarily responsible for bone mineralization and the proper development of the skeletal system.
B12 – Methylcobalamin
- Vitamin B12
Methylcobalamin, the best form of vitamin B12. It is necessary for the proper functioning and efficiency of the body.
- Vitamin B7,
- Vitamin H