- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Ammonium molybdate enriches plants with essential nutrient.
Ammonium sulphate supplement primary need for nitrogen and sulphate to meet the nutritional requirement of growing plants.
Borax 5-hydrate and 10-hydrate
Borax 5-hydrate and 10-hydrate used as an insecticide, a preservative and herbicide
Boric acid is used as a preservative and component of fertilizers
Calcium nitrate provide one of the key nutrients of plants, it causes their proper growth and prevents physiological diseases.
Diammonium phosphate (DAP) provides essential nutritions such as phosphate and ammonium
EDT Cu eliminates copper deficiencies in plants.
EDTA 4 Na has found application in the creation of micronutrient fertilizers
EDTA has found application in the creation of micronutrient fertilizers, as a preservative in the food industry, as well as a component of buffer solutions in analytical chemistry.
EDTA Fe prevents iron deficiency in plants.