- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
- Calcium disodium salt of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, calcium-sodium edetate,
EDTA is a white crystalline powder. It acts as a very strong sequestrant. It binds polyvalent metal ions, increasing product durability.
EKO coconut oil
- Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coconut virgin oil
Coconut oil is an ingredient widely used in cosmetics due of its stability and ability to soften the skin when applied on the body.
Essential oils are a very valuable plant aroma essence, used for the production of cosmetics and perfumes, but also pharmacological and food products.
Obtained by the action of MgSO3 on NA2CO3. Magnesium carbonate is an inorganic chemical compound. It is a magnesium salt of carbonic acid.
- Mandelic Acid, (±) -α-hydroxyphenylacetic acid; alpha-hydroxybenzeneacetic acid, (RS) -2-phenyl-2-hydroxyacetic acid,
Mandelic acid belongs to AHA group of acids, i.e. acids naturally occurring in nature. Acts perfectly as a peeling agent.
- Capparis Spinosa fruit extract, Opuntia ficus-indica stem extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Maltodextrin, Caper extract, Prickly pear stem extract, Olive leaf extract, Maltodextrin
It has the power of three Mediterranean extracts in one ingredient: polysaccharides from prickly pear for providing moisturizing and repair effect, olive biophenols for a soothing effect and caper flavonoids for a desensitizing effect.
- D-alpha tocopherol, DL-alpha tocopherol, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate
It is a fat-soluble vitamin. It occurs in larger amounts in cereal germs, in sunflower, rapeseed, soybean oils and in green leafy vegetables.
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) fruit extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) extract, Capparis Spinosa fruit extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Maltodextrin, Orange fruit extract, Rice extract , Caper extract, Olive leaf extract, Maltodextrin.
SKIN MOON ™ is a water-soluble powdered ingredient. It is an exclusive blend of 4 Mediterranean extracts containing polyphenols:
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) juice extract, Grape juice extract
RENEGRAPE ™ is a skin peeling containing a blend of organic acids obtained from white Sicilian grapes (Vitis vinifera)
Prickly pear oil
- Opunia Ficus Indica Seed Oil
Oil having strong skin firming properties, also called natural Botox. It improves skin firmness, increases skin density and elasticity.