- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Calendula Essential Oil
Calendula essential oil – obtained from the medicinal calendula by the extraction method. Oil with a yellow color and a balsamic aroma. Known as a regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, disinfecting agent.
Mentha arvensis Essential Oil
Mentha arvensis essential oil – has a fresh, moderately spicy and pleasant aroma. It soothes muscle tension, relaxes, improves blood circulation, and helps in the treatment of diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil – obtained from peppermint herbs in the process of steam distillation, has a characteristic fresh, minty smell. It is used as a cleansing, antiseptic, antibacterial agent, both cooling and warming.
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon essential oil – made from cinnamon tree. Cinnamon bark oil has a sweet, spicy, stimulating aroma. It soothes rheumatic problems, inflammation of the skin and throat, regulates circulatory disorders.
Arnica Essential Oil
Arnica essential oil – extracted from the mountain plant – arnica. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, accelerates healing, and helps fight infections.
Sage Essential Oil
Sage essential oil – herbal sage flower oil. Known as a disinfectant, cleansing, regenerating, anti-infective, analgesic, antibacterial and anti-depressant.
Turmeric Essential Oil
Turmeric essential oil – turmeric rhizome oil with an earthy-menthol scent. It has anti-inflammatory, cleansing, anti-cancer, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
White Camphor Essential Oil
White camphor essential oil – camphor tree oil obtained by distillation. It has a pleasant smell and is almost colorless. Helpful in the treatment of pain and inflammation. In addition, it has calming and relaxing properties.
Vetiver Essential Oil
Vetiver essential oil – extracted from scented vetiver. It is a thick oil with an intense, long-lasting wood-balsamic fragrance. It has a calming, relaxing, antiseptic, disinfecting and soothing effect.
Lemon Grass Essential Oil
Lemongrass essential oil – extracted from lemongrass leaves in the process of steam distillation. It has a characteristic, refreshing, citrus scent. It has calming, relaxing and relaxing properties.