Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Artichoke powder extract 5% cynarin
Artichoke is a plant rich in active compounds, such as cynarin and flavonoids. It has been historically used to help with stomach and intestinal problems, to protect the liver, and to decrease cholesterol levels.
Berberis aristata, also known as Indian Barberry, ‘chutro’ or turmeric, is a shrub belonging to the Berberidaceae family and Berberis genus.
Calendula marigolds Extract
Calendula marigolds contain many active constituents, including various antioxidants and volatile oils. Marigold extract can boost immune system. It can be used to treatment eye, genital or skin Infection.
The shrub has small, dark green leaves, pink flowers, and dark red fruit. Cranberry, as well as many other fruits and vegetables, contains significant amounts of salicylic acid. In foods, cranberry fruit or cranberry extract is used in cranberry juice, cranberry juice cocktail, jelly, and sauce.
Cucumber Extract is also known as Cucumis sativus extract. Cucumber extract contains vitamins and minerals essential for healthy looking skin. Cucumber possesses moisturizing and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
The berries and flowers of elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. It can also be used as food coloring. It can be used for body lotions.
Guarana, Paullinia cupana, syns. P. crysan, P. sorbiliso is a climbing plant in the family Sapindaceae, native to the Amazon basin. As a dietary supplement or herb, guarana seed is an effective stimulant.
Licorice extract has antibacterial, antiviral and expectorant properties. It stimulates the immune system and strengthens blood vessels.
Mountain rosary extract
Plant species belonging to the Crassulaceae family. It is present in the entire subpolar area – in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Quercetin; Japanese wormwood extract, sophora japonica extract.
Organic polynuclear aromatic compound of plant origin from the flavonol group used in medicine.