Oils and lubricants
- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
- Mixture: CAS: 629-11-8/Heksan-1,6-Diol and CAS: 14808-60-7 SiO2 (crystalline silica - quartz). Organic derivative of smectite clay.
BARAGEL 3000 rheological additive offers increased performance and is an interesting economic alternative for conventional aluminium gelling agents
Fluorinated polymer formulation in water.
Acrylic in water. Water and oil resistant textile rellepent.
- Poly-Oxo-aliminium stearic polymer
Azelaic acid (Acidum azelaicum) – organic, dicarboxylic acid with the semi-structural formula: HOOC- (CH2) 7-COOH or total formula: C9H16O4. It melts at 106-108°C and boils at 225°C (at 10 mm Hg)
It is used as an admixture for special bearing alloys, its salts are also used in glass and ceramic industry, for the production of greases, in the electro technical industry (batteries), organic synthesis and in medicine.
Liquid paraffin has a variety of uses in industrial areas and in domestic houshold. Main use for fertilizers production is an anti-caking agent it keeps products free flowing.
MoS2, Molybdenite (IV)
Solid grease agent in the form of an odourless black powder, highly refined and purified.
materials, objects and coatings of objects as well as elements of devices operating at high temperatures and in contact with aggressive chemical agents (chemical apparatus, kitchen utensils, fire-fighting clothing (so-called CUG), etc.)
- 1.8 dicarboxylic acid, decanedioic acid, 1.10 decanedioic acid, n-decanedioic acid, C dicarboxylic acid
In its pure state it occurs in the form of a white flake or powder; it melts at 131-134.5 °C and boils at 294.4 °C (at 100 mmHg). Density 1.209 g/cm3 (at 25 °C).