- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
HC 7810T saturated polyester resin
HC 7810T is a saturated polyester resin created for hybrid powder systems in 70/30 systems, cured at 180°C.
KD-213 epoxy resin
KD-213 is a standard epoxy resin in solid form, obtained from liquid epoxy resin and bisphenol-A.
KH-3001 is a versatile hardener for epoxy resins.
KH-816 is a modified cycloaliphatic amine used as a hardener for epoxy resins.
It is the monoglycide ether of the C₁₂-C₁₄ aliphatic alcohol. Used mainly as a high-viscosity reactive thinner of epoxy resins.
C5, C9 hydrocarbon resins
Hydrocarbon resins are thermoplastic resins of low molecular weight with a pale yellow colour.
ZD-140 polyetheramine is characterized by the repeatability of the oxypropylene molecule in the chain. It is a bifunctional primary amine with an average molecular weight of approx. 430.
YD-170 epoxy resin
YDF-170 is a liquid epoxy resin obtained from bisphenol F and epichlorohydrin. It is characterized by low viscosity without adding any solvents or modifiers.
YD-011X75 epoxy resin
YD-011X75 is a solid epoxy resin dissolved in xylene. It is obtained from bisphenol-A and epichlorohydrin.
YD-128 epoxy resin
YD-128 is the base of liquid epoxy resin based on bisphenol A. It is characterized by excellent adhesive properties.