- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Cucumber Extract is also known as Cucumis sativus extract. Cucumber extract contains vitamins and minerals essential for healthy looking skin. Cucumber possesses moisturizing and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
Guarana, Paullinia cupana, syns. P. crysan, P. sorbiliso is a climbing plant in the family Sapindaceae, native to the Amazon basin. As a dietary supplement or herb, guarana seed is an effective stimulant.
The shrub has small, dark green leaves, pink flowers, and dark red fruit. Cranberry, as well as many other fruits and vegetables, contains significant amounts of salicylic acid. In foods, cranberry fruit or cranberry extract is used in cranberry juice, cranberry juice cocktail, jelly, and sauce.
In manufacturing, the extracts made from valerian are used as flavoring in foods and beverages.
The berries and flowers of elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. It can also be used as food coloring. It can be used for body lotions.
Calendula marigolds Extract
Calendula marigolds contain many active constituents, including various antioxidants and volatile oils. Marigold extract can boost immune system. It can be used to treatment eye, genital or skin Infection.
Licorice extract has antibacterial, antiviral and expectorant properties. It stimulates the immune system and strengthens blood vessels.
Artichoke powder extract 5% cynarin
Artichoke is a plant rich in active compounds, such as cynarin and flavonoids. It has been historically used to help with stomach and intestinal problems, to protect the liver, and to decrease cholesterol levels.
Wild rose extract
A shrub species of the family Rosaceae, of the genus Rose. Popular names: dog rose, which is a translation of the Latin name, and briar rose, a name of Slavic origin.
Berberis aristata, also known as Indian Barberry, ‘chutro’ or turmeric, is a shrub belonging to the Berberidaceae family and Berberis genus.