- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Ammonium acetate, also known as spirit of Mindererus in aqueous solution, is a chemical compound with the formula NH4CH3CO2. It is a white, hygroscopic solid and can be derived from the reaction of ammonia and acetic acid.
Ammonium lactate is a compound with formula NH4(C2H4(OH)COO). It is the organic ammonium salt. It has E number “E328” and is the active ingredient of the skin lotions.
Calcium acetate is a chemical compound which is a calcium salt of acetic acid. It has E number E263. Calcium acetate is used as a food additive, as a stabilizer, buffer and sequestrant, mainly in candy products.
Calcium Lactate is a white crystalline salt. It forms several hydrates, the most common of which is the pentahydrate. Calcium Lactate is used in medicine, mainly to treat calcium deficiency. It is also used as a food additive with E number E327.
Calcium Phosphate is the calcium salt of phosphoric acid with widely used applications. This agent can be used as a countermeasure for exposure to strontium and radium radionuclides.
Calcium sulfate (or calcium sulphate) is the inorganic compound with the formula CaSO4 and related hydrates. It is known in the E number series as E516, and the FAO knows it as a firming agent, a flour treatment agent, a sequestrant, and a leavening agent.
Citric acid is an organic chemical compound derived from the group of hydroxy carboxylic acids. It plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates. It is used in food products as an acidity regulator and antioxidant (E330).
Copper(II) sulfate, also known as copper sulphate, are the inorganic compounds with the chemical formula CuSO4(H2O)x. The pentahydrate (CuSO4·5H2O), the most commonly encountered salt, is bright blue. Anhydrous copper sulfate is a light grey powder.