- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Sodium selenite is the inorganic compound. It has chemical formula Na2SeO3. This salt is a colourless solid.
Lithium acetate is a salt of lithium and acetic acid. It has chemical formula CH3COOLi.
Zinc acetate is a salt with the formula Zn(CH3CO2)2. Zinc acetate is prepared by the action of acetic acid on zinc carbonate or zinc metal. As a food additive, it has the E number E650.
Ammonium acetate, also known as spirit of Mindererus in aqueous solution, is a chemical compound with the formula NH4CH3CO2. It is a white, hygroscopic solid and can be derived from the reaction of ammonia and acetic acid.
Magnesium acetate is the magnesium salt of acetic acid. Magnesium acetate appears as white hygroscopic crystals. Anhydrous magnesium acetate has the chemical formula C4H6MgO4.
Calcium acetate is a chemical compound which is a calcium salt of acetic acid. It has E number E263. Calcium acetate is used as a food additive, as a stabilizer, buffer and sequestrant, mainly in candy products.
Sodium acetate, NaCH3COO is the sodium salt of acetic acid. It is hygroscopic powder. Sodium acetate may be added to food as a seasoning, sometimes in the form of sodium diacetate, a one-to-one complex of sodium acetate and acetic acid, given the E-number E262.
Zinc Lactate is a zinc salt of lactic acid. It has chemical formula C6H10O6Zn. It is a white granular or crystalline powder that is easily soluble in hot water.
Zinc carbonate is a salt of zinc with the amino acid carbonic acid. It has chemical formula ZnCO3. Zinc carbonate appears as a white crystalline solid or powder that is insoluble in water.
Zinc l-aspartate, often simply called zinc aspartate, is a chelated zinc supplement. It has chemical formula C8H12N2O8Zn.