- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Arnica Essential Oil
Arnica essential oil – extracted from the mountain plant – arnica. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, accelerates healing, and helps fight infections.
Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot Oil – Light green, rare bergamot oil, which is a cross between bitter orange and lemon, with a fresh, floral scent. It has an antibacterial, antiseptic and antivirus effect.
Boswellia Essential Oil
Boswellia essential oil – has a very characteristic smell. thanks to the content of boswellic acids, it has anti-inflammatory, calming, analgesic and anti-cancer properties. It stimulates the immune system.
Calendula Essential Oil
Calendula essential oil – obtained from the medicinal calendula by the extraction method. Oil with a yellow color and a balsamic aroma. Known as a regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, disinfecting agent.
Carrot Essential Oil
Carrot oil – obtained from carrot seeds by cold pressing. It is characterized by a strong orange color and a sweet scent. First of all, it has skin care properties.
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon essential oil – made from cinnamon tree. Cinnamon bark oil has a sweet, spicy, stimulating aroma. It soothes rheumatic problems, inflammation of the skin and throat, regulates circulatory disorders.
Clove Natural Essential Oil
The main and most important ingredient of the oil is eugenol. The oil has strong antiseptic and local anesthetic properties. It has antifungal, antiprotozoal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Eucalyptus Natural Essential Oil
Lavender Natural Essential Oil
It has a straw-yellow color and a characteristic herbal-floral fragrance. It has antimicrobial, anti-mold and anti-fungal properties and acts as a deterrent against some insects.
Lemon Balm Natural Essential Oil
Natural lemon balm essential oil – has a characteristic, intense citrus-floral scent. It has a relaxing, relaxing and soothing effect, but also stimulates and adds energy. Lemon balm oil has antifungal and bactericidal properties.