- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
Cocoa butter, a solid vegetable fat obtained from the seeds of ripe cocoa fruits, which constitutes about 50% of the dry matter of the seeds.
It is used in various cosmetic products, such as skin creams and balms, lipsticks, bath oils, soaps, conditioners, hair masks, after-shave lotions, cream deodorants, sunscreens, shampoos for dry, brittle and chemically-treated hair, pencils for eyes, children’s products, make-up cosmetics, treatment for dermatitis and burns, anti-aging creams, hand and foot lotion and cuticle cream.
Mango butter is a type of body butter made from mango seed. Mango butter is a non-greasy, light butter. It glides on skin smoothly and absorbs well into skin and hair moisturizing them.
The murumuru butter promotes intense hydration without obstruct the pores of the skin and still guarantees all the nutrition needed to keep both, hair and skin, healthy.
Vegetable oil obtained from shea tree fruit.
It is recommended in hair care products that provide protection against external factors such as sun, wind, pollution, the sea and the swimming pool. It helps to rebuild damaged hair fiber as a result of chemical processes.