- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative that’s often taken as a supplement. L-carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is used for weight loss and may have an impact on brain function.
Organic chemical compound of the α-amino acid group, glutamic acid amide. It occurs in the form of two enantiomers.
Organic chemical compound, leucine isomer, aliphatic amino acid found in virtually every protein, electrically inert.
Organic compound, exogenous amino acid, coded by codons GUU, GUC, GUA and GUG.
Organic chemical compound, is a coded aliphatic amino acid, with branched side chain, electrically inert.