Guarana powder extract 22% caffein

Guarana extract is made by processing the seeds into a powder. It contains an impressive range of stimulants, such as caffeine, theophylline and theobromine. Guarana also boasts antioxidants, such as tannins, saponins and catechins. Guarana is rich in caffeine, which can reduce fatigue and improve focus.

Guarana, also known as Paullinia cupana, is a Brazilian plant native to the Amazon basin. Guarana extract is made by processing the seeds into a powder. Amazonian tribes have used guarana for centuries for its therapeutic properties. It contains an impressive range of stimulants, such as caffeine, theophylline and theobromine. Guarana also boasts antioxidants, such as tannins, saponins and catechins. Guarana is rich in caffeine, which can reduce fatigue and improve focus. Caffeine blocks the effects of adenosine, a compound that makes you feel drowsy and helps your brain relax. Guarana contains caffeine, which may aid weight loss by boosting metabolism. The caffeine in guarana may provide pain relief by blocking adenosine receptors, which are involved in stimulating feelings of pain. Today, 70% of guarana produced is used by the beverage industry in soft and energy drinks, while the remaining 30% is turned into powder.

Carer of this purchasing group:

  • Product Manager

Write to us

*Completing the field is required

Your personal data controller is Cortex Chemicals Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Tarnów, Poland. Your personal data will be processed to answer your enquiry, present you with commercial information and/or send the newsletter, if you have consented to this. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, please send an e-mail at odo@cortexchemicals.com.
Full information on processing of your personal data is available here.

This site uses cookies. By using the website, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with the settings of your browser.