- Food industry
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
- N-butyl methacrylate
Butyl methacrylate provides significant benefits as a monomer in photocopier toners and oil additives as well as flexibility in automotive finishes.
C5, C9 hydrocarbon resins
Hydrocarbon resins are thermoplastic resins of low molecular weight with a pale yellow colour.
MoS2, Molybdenite (IV)
Solid grease agent in the form of an odourless black powder, highly refined and purified.
- SHMP; metaphosphoric acid; sodium polymetaphosphate; hexasodium salt, Calgon S, sodium glass, hexasodium metaphosphate, Graham salt
Substance in the form of a white powder, posing low hazard to health, non-flammable, well soluble in water.
Product is stable during normal use.
Product is a polyether diamine of a light colour, low viscosity and moderate reactivity in epoxy curing.