- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Active ingredients for hair
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Essential oils
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Animal feed industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Oils and lubricants
- Foundry casting
- Household chemistry
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Carbon disulphide
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Distilled tall oil
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Tall acid dimers
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Oil and gas processing
- Construction industry
- Anti-foam agents
Products with wide application based on, among others Polytrepoliols, silicone, mineral oils.
Green Behenic (BAPDMA)
Green Behenic (BAPDMA) is a non-ionic surfactant based on unrefined pracaxi oil.
Green CAPB-B is an amphoteric surfactant based on unrefined babacu oil.
Green Cocoamphoacetate B
Green Cocoamphoacetate B is a natural amphoteric and mild surfactant. Produced on the basis of unrefined babacu oil.
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon oil is used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries, but also at home. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and has an antiseptic effect.
- SHMP; metaphosphoric acid; sodium polymetaphosphate; hexasodium salt, Calgon S, sodium glass, hexasodium metaphosphate, Graham salt
Substance in the form of a white powder, posing low hazard to health, non-flammable, well soluble in water.
Product is stable during normal use.
Xanthan gum is used as an emulsifier and thickener in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and food. Gives the products the desired density and stability.