- Paints, coatings, varnishes
- Exfoliants / natural peelings
- Mineral salts
- Essential oils
- Fragrant mixtures of essential oils
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging active substances
- Active ingredients for problematic skin (acne, psoriasis, atopic)
- Regenerating, moisturising and soothing active substances
- Bleaching active substances
- Bronzing substances
- Active ingredients for hair
- Animal feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry and dietary supplements
- Oils and lubricants
- Household chemistry
- Foundry casting
- Oil and gas processing
- Distilled tall oil
- Tall acid dimers
- Carbon disulphide
- Glycols (MEG, DEG, others)
- Cresoles (ortho, para-meta)
- Acids (including nitric, benzoic, isophthalic, isophthalic, sebacic) and anhydrides
- Tall oil fatty acids
- Solvents (ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone)
- Diethyl and dimethyl sulphate
- Aldehydes (n- and iso-butyric)
- Alcohols (e.g. oxo alcohols)
- Construction industry
- Rubber industry / Rubbers
- Food industry
Green Cocoamphoacetate B
Green Cocoamphoacetate B is a natural amphoteric and mild surfactant. Produced on the basis of unrefined babacu oil.
Green CAPB-B is an amphoteric surfactant based on unrefined babacu oil.
Green Behenic (BAPDMA)
Green Behenic (BAPDMA) is a non-ionic surfactant based on unrefined pracaxi oil.
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon oil is used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries, but also at home. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and has an antiseptic effect.
Xanthan gum is used as an emulsifier and thickener in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and food. Gives the products the desired density and stability.
- Anti-foam agents
Products with wide application based on, among others Polytrepoliols, silicone, mineral oils.
- SHMP; metaphosphoric acid; sodium polymetaphosphate; hexasodium salt, Calgon S, sodium glass, hexasodium metaphosphate, Graham salt
Substance in the form of a white powder, posing low hazard to health, non-flammable, well soluble in water.
Product is stable during normal use.